Lägler and Loba-Wakol Essential Systems Course
November 16 – 20, 2020
The class breakdown is as follows:
- November 16, 12PM – 4PM: Lägler (Milling Tools) WAKOL Systems (Subfloor Prep)
- November 17, 9AM – 4PM: WAKOL Systems (Subfloor prep, Adhesive / Glue Down Installations, Moisture Mitigation)
- November 18, 9AM – 4PM: Lägler (Premium Sanding Techniques & Wire Brushing)
- November 19, 9AM – 4PM: LOBA Systems (Finishing, Natural Oils)
- November 20, 9AM – 12PM: Troubleshooting (How to handle your job-site mishaps)
Training Location: Lägler North America • 12875 E. 42nd Ave. • Denver, CO • P: 800-8-HUMMEL
Hotel and Travel Information: Lodging will be provided for four nights (October 19-22) and meals are also provided. We ask that you plan your arrival and departure accordingly. There will not be any shuttle service available. Please plan on taking renting a vehicle or taking a taxi to the training facility. The closest Airport is Denver International Airport (DIA)
Please keep in mind that we are only able to accommodate 12 participants, so THIS IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Please have your information submitted ASAP to secure your spot. If you are not able to attend this class after RSVPing, please contact Amanda Bartik at [email protected]
Cost: There is a fee of $499 to attend this course. Upon completion of the course you will be Lägler Certified, LOBA-WAKOL Factory Trained, and will receive $200 in Lägler product and $200 in LOBA WAKOL product. Once your RSVP form is returned to [email protected] OR [email protected], you will be sent an invoice to pay the balance for the course. Once this fee is payed, your spot will be secured.
Call 800-8-HUMMEL with any questions.