FLIP® EDGE / CORNER SANDING MACHINE
The FLIP® achieves maximum efficiency for perfect, comfortable sanding of edges and corners. The heart of the FLIP® is the powerful motor with its enormous dust pick up power and corresponding reserves. The surprisingly light weight of the FLIP® is due to the abrasion-proof, glass-fiber reinforced plastic used in the motor casing, handle and attachment. Like all LÄGLER® machines, the FLIP® has been designed with ergonomics, simple handling and easy maintenance in mind. The FLIP® proudly bears Europe’s “wood dust test” quality mark, making it the only edge and corner sanding machine in the world to operate nearly dust free. Great Deal!
The FLIP® comes standard with the 6 1/8” (155mm) short attachment, 8 7/8” (225mm) corner attachment, one box of abrasives for the corner attachment, and the vacuum attachment.
P007 | 337.00.00.100
To purchase the FLIP®, please call us at 800-8-HUMMEL
- Single-phase AC motor with no-voltage release and thermal overload protection: 110V/60 CPS/1.35KW
- Necessary fuse protection of power system: Min. 20A
- Sanding disc diameter: 5 7/8″ (150mm)
- Sanding disc speed under load: 3100 RPM
- Short attachment length: 6 1/8″ (155mm)
- Long attachmentlength: 12 3/8″ (315mm)
- Corner attachment sanding disc diameter: 2 3/8″ (60mm)
- Corner attachment sanding disc speed under load: 7750 RPM
- Corner attachment length: 8 7/8″ (225mm)
- Machine weight: 21.6lbs (9.8kg)