Lägler – Loba Wakol Academy
July 26 – 30, 2021
The class breakdown is as follows:
- July 26, 12PM – 4PM: Lägler (Milling Tools) WAKOL Systems (Subfloor Prep)
- July 27, 9AM – 4PM: WAKOL Systems (Subfloor prep, Adhesive / Glue Down Installations, Moisture Mitigation)
- July 28, 9AM – 4PM: Lägler (Premium Sanding Techniques & Wire Brushing)
- July 29, 9AM – 4PM: LOBA Systems (Finishing, Natural Oils)
- July 30, 9AM – 12PM: Troubleshooting (How to handle your job-site mishaps)
Training Location: LOBA WAKOL North America • 2732 Hwy 74 West • Wadesboro, NC 28170 • P: (800) 230-6456
Hotel and Travel Information: Lodging will be provided for four nights (July 26 – 29) and meals are also provided. We ask that you plan your arrival and departure accordingly. There will not be any shuttle service available. Please plan on taking renting a vehicle or taking a taxi to the training facility. The closest Airport is Charlotte Douglas International (CLT)
Please keep in mind that we are only able to accommodate 12 participants, so THIS IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Please have your information submitted ASAP to secure your spot. If you are not able to attend this class after RSVPing, please contact Bryan Day at [email protected]
Cost: There is a fee of $499 to attend this course. Once your RSVP form is returned to [email protected], you will be sent an invoice to pay the balance for the course. Once this fee is payed, your spot will be secured.
Call 800-8-HUMMEL with any questions.