Lägler and Loba-Wakol Academy Course
March 15 – 19, 2021
The class breakdown is as follows:
- March 15, 12PM – 4PM: Lägler (Milling Tools) WAKOL Systems (Subfloor Prep)
- March 16, 9AM – 4PM: WAKOL Systems (Subfloor prep, Adhesive / Glue Down Installations, Moisture Mitigation)
- March 17, 9AM – 4PM: Lägler (Premium Sanding Techniques & Wire Brushing)
- March 18, 9AM – 4PM: LOBA Systems (Finishing, Natural Oils)
- March 19, 9AM – 12PM: Troubleshooting (How to handle your job-site mishaps)
Training Location: Lägler North America • 12875 E. 42nd Ave. • Denver, CO • P: 800-8-HUMMEL
Hotel and Travel Information: Lodging will be provided for four nights (March 15 – 18) and meals are also provided. We ask that you plan your arrival and departure accordingly. There will not be any shuttle service available to and from the airport. Please plan on taking renting a vehicle or taking a taxi to the training facility. The closest Airport is Denver International Airport (DIA)
Please keep in mind that we are only able to accommodate 12 participants, so THIS IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Please have your information submitted ASAP to secure your spot. If you are not able to attend this class after RSVPing, please contact Austen Kreie at [email protected]
Cost: There is a fee of $499 to attend this course. Once your RSVP form is returned, you will be sent an invoice from Lägler North America to pay the balance for the course. Once this fee is payed, your spot will be secured.
Call 800-8-HUMMEL with any questions.